Better ingredients. Better pizza. Better get a better job.

Apparently, after President Barack Obama was re-elected, everyone decided that it was perfectly okay for the heads of extremely large, public companies to act like three-year-olds and throw temper tantrums.

In case you don’t know to whom I’m referring, I’m talking about the heads of food companies that have thrown their arms up in protest over the Affordable Health Care Act no longer in danger of being repealed by good ol’ Mitt Romney.

More specifically, the one who’s been in the news the most is Papa John’s CEO, John Schnatter.

As soon as Obama was re-elected, Schnatter started to criticize Obama’s health care reform even more than he had before. Basically, in response to what he sees as being forced to — oh no — pay real money to take care of his workers on top of their already meager wages, he said to Naples Daily News that he was going to cut workers’ hours and — get this — raise the price of pizza by 11 to 14 cents per pie.

Excuse me, but what?

Seriously. This is a man who was placed at 17 on Forbes’ list of the wealthiest men under 40, who has a 40,000 square-foot mansion, which has a guesthouse worth about $7 million.

Mitt Romney was quoted about Schnatter’s wonderful abode. “Who would’ve imagined pizza could build this?” Romney asked. “This is really something. Don’t you love this country? What a home this is, what grounds these are, the pool, the golf course … This is a real tribute to America, to entrepreneurship.”

Actually, it’s absolutely disgusting. A delivery driver from Papa John’s makes about $6.41 an hour. That’s plus tips but minus gas money of course.

And it’s not only Schnatter. Multiple other companies have already cut hours in anticipation of the cost of the required health care, like Applebee’s, Olive Garden and Red Lobster.

In my honest opinion, this is wrong. So many levels of wrong.

People die of not having health care. Literally, they die because they are hesitant to go the doctor because of how much it costs, because they can’t afford a yearly screening that would catch diseases before they become lethal, or because they can’t afford prescriptions that simply keep them alive.

I’m not sure if some people are aware of this, so I will say it again.

People are dying every day from preventable diseases and other health conditions because they cannot afford health care.

And people like Schnatter are selfish enough in their multi-million dollar castles to protest actually saving people.

If this is a real tribute to America and entrepreneurship, I don’t want any part of it.