Playback: Greensboro vs. Greensboring?

“I have heard the expression “Greensboring” before. However, I don’t think that is the case. I love the Greensboro Area. If you’re looking for a plethora of things to be handed to you, you might be disappointed. But if you are willing to look, you can find anything. My favorite thing is the food.”
– Sam Kelly, junior

“I think that Greensboro is boring if you don’t know how to use it and you stay within the Guilford College bubble. Guilford students don’t necessarily explore their options. Those who explore the downtown and the five other schools tend to have a much broader experience and love Greensboro.”
– Kaitlyn LeClair, senior

“Greensboro has something for everyone. Whether you are interested in athletics, theater, culture events or just getting a great meal, you can find what you want. You just have to be willing to go out and find it.”
-Thayle Heggie, assistant director of admissions

“I believe that Greenboro is boring. This is mostly due to my lack of exploration and that I can’t enjoy the bars.”
– Marley Howard, first-year

“I don’t think Greensboro is boring. There always is something going on, whether it is downtown or at the coliseum. I love this city!”
– Taylor Whitley, sophomore

“I like Greensboro because of the climate, the diversity, colleges’ availability, sports opportunities and cultural opportunities.”
– Monica French, first-year CCE

“In Greensboro, there is so much for young professionals to do. There are tons of festivals, great events going on around town and a biking culture!”
– Amanda Fontenot, assistant director of the Career Development Center