(_______) builds community

After so many campus-wide outings that bring together every unique element Guilford has to offer, our community still needs some help with the concept of unity. With that in mind, at 8 p.m. on March 25, Guilford students flocked to Dana Auditorium to be entertained, as well as informed, by the 10th Annual (__________)(__________) was begun in 1990 with the aid of the (__________) department and former Professor (__________). Their intent was to help the Guilford community come together and better understand (__________).

“(__________) is a serious issue, and without proper attention, it can cause a community to (__________). But by joining together tonight, we can help bring about change,” said (__________) (__________) as she introduced the event. “Tonight, we can (__________)!”

The (__________) began with a heart-wrenching (__________) that left the majority of the audience (__________). Looking around the room, it was easy to see the (__________) effect (__________) had on students.

“We’ve been given the gift of (__________), and (__________) really demonstrates that nicely,” said optimistic first-year (__________). “Not only has Guilford learned something about (__________) tonight, but hopefully many students will walk away with (__________).”

“Every year since this program has started, there has been much more student awareness of (__________), and I feel that this brings us together,” said (__________), Director of (__________).

As the (__________) finished and the audience filed out, there was a clear sense of compassion and camaraderie, as well as a feeling of progress being made.

“I’m glad to see that we can all agree on (__________),” said jaded senior (__________) to a group of students. “And I know that means we share a passion for (__________), but I’d like to hear what the faculty has to say about (__________).”

“(__________),” said Randy Doss in response. “After all, (__________) is a big word.”

And so the night ended, and students walked back to their rooms, making snide comments about the (__________) as a show of respect. They got food and went to (__________) with unity fresh in their minds.

And later on that evening, as they played (__________) and consumed mass quantities of (__________), many knew that it was out of communal concern for (__________).