Where does your personality say you’ll be on Valentine’s Day?

Don’t be scared by the use of the word “relationship” in the headline. Relationship, in the case of this quiz, only means any type of connection you have with another person. The connection may be as simple as chatting occasionally in class, or as complicated as being in love. How does your personality affect your love life?It’s Friday night . who will you hang out with with?

A. A number of close friends and/or your clique so you know you will feel comfortable and have people to chat with.

B. A significant other.

C. At first you hope that your crush will call and want to go with you. When that doesn’t work out, you go with the people in answer choice D.

D. A good friend or two, and maybe some other random people you chill with occasionally so you know people, but aren’t completely obligated to them.

E. You’ll wander a bit and hopefully run into some people you kinda know and can tag along with because you do not have any comfortable established relationships.

F. You don’t want to be a loser going out alone, so you stay in hoping for a phone call.

G. You do not like to be around other people in general and decide against going out at all.

Regardless of the previous social gathering you attended (or not), somehow later on you end up at a crazy party . what’s the story, morning glory?

A. You are having fun with your group of friends doing whatever it is you do in your group.

B. You are in some hidden or enclosed place with your significant other.

C. You navigate the place with one other person, or perhaps alone if you are feeling brave, stopping to chat with people you know, hoping to find your soul mate, or at least your next significant other.

D. You’re dancing around until you see that attractive person you decide you must hook up with, and then your efforts are concentrated on them.

E. You’re telling this great story to some people and then you realize that they have all left to investigate the shiny object in the next room.

F. You are confused, angry, sad or disappointed for any number of reasons. You will most likely leave because the party sucks, or you will stay in quiet misery, trying to play it cool in hopes of meeting someone to leave with.

G. You do not care how or why you are here. You just leave. Maybe it’s a quiet jet for the door, or maybe you make a scene. Who knows? Nobody even knows you anyway.

At this same party, which is dragging-on into the a.m., a random person whom you find attractive kisses you. You think.

A. I can’t wait to tell (insert name of friend here)!

B. You would not let this happen because you are in love with someone else.

C. Yay! This person likes me!

D. Number 94 at this school.

E. Yes, I’m finally getting some action. As minimal as this is – I’m still happy!

F. Who does this person think they are? We don’t even know each other!

G. This question would never apply to you. Sorry.

The next morning, you decide to kill someone. Who is it?

A. The nerdy kid who actually asks to sit down with you and yo’ posse in the caf’.

B. That slutty chick in the back of English class who’s been eying your significant other.

C. You believe in non-violence (That’s why you chose Guilford).

D. The most recent person to upset you.

E. The person who cock-blocked you last night.

F. The world.

G. Yourself.

It’s lunchtime now and your deeds are done. Who gets to hear all the fun news first?

A. You call the whole gang and have an emergency luncheon to catch-up.

B. The only person in your list of recent calls list – the significant other.

C. The best friend of course.

D. The best friend and then pretty much everyone else you see that day.

E. Whoever you run into that will listen.

F. You are not comfortable calling other people first, you wait until someone else calls you.

G. Your journal.

Well, now its Feb. 14. Woo Hoo! Whether it’s just another day to you or it means a little more than the average Tuesday, you will be doing something. Its nice to take a look back on our actions to see how they have led us down a path to what we are now.

If you choose mostly:

You’re the classic “member of a group.” Your clique is connected through some common activity. It may be something perfectly healthy like drinking, or it may be weird and unnatural like athletics. So on Valentine’s Day, what will you be doing? Well, lucky you, the person who always has someone. You’re either on a nice date with someone close and special or hanging with the gang.

You’re the classic “way too attached couple.” You guys probably walk to each individual food station in the caf together so you can then walk to a table together so as not to lose each other in the crowds of people you’ve never had the chance to meet. So on Valentine’s Day, what will you be doing? Well, you’ll be with your (insert pet name you have for S/O here) having a wonderful romantic time.

You’re the classic “naive but learning person, striving for perfection.” You live life randomly but with caution, and, in your opinion, to it’s fullest. You are naive to an extent, believing in the whole romantic comedy idea of love. So on Valentine’s Day, what will you be doing? The randomness leaves some possibilities, but it will involve friends, a love interest, or a piece of literature. Maybe even a combination.

You’re the classic “independent flake.” You live life on a whim and are out to fulfill all your wildest fantasies. You know what you want and you know how to manipulate others to get it. You have great relationships until you get bored and move on, though you make it a point to keep those who matter to you around. So, on Valentine’s Day, what will you be doing? More like “who.”