Got Mail? … Want some?

Tired of an empty inbox? Tired of junk mail? Tired of crappy emails? Here are some sites that will make your inbox a joy to come to each and every day.1. Britannica.com is the premiere knowledge and digital information source. “Site of the Day” is Britannica’s newsletter of those websites that impress its editors the most, delivered every weekday. In this popular feature, Britannica editors review fascinating sites chosen from their authoritative collection of Web resources. Their selections span a wide variety of topics: current events, arts, sports, health, and travel, to name a few. Subscribe today and let Britannica point you to the finest the Internet has to offer. http://dailyinbox.com/brit/

Sample:

Visit Beliefnet!
We are a multi-faith religion and spirituality website providing information, interaction and inspiration relating to your beliefs and curiosities- whatever they may be! Visit us and join a discussion group, start a prayer circle, or even shop for products and services that are specially selected to complement your experience. www.beliefnet.com

2. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Home Delivery, in cooperation with Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield, co-authors of the New York Times best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, brings a different inspiring story directly to your inbox six days a week. http://soupserver.com/

Sample:
My Father’s Tears
My dad was always the strong silent type. Growing up, I rarely saw him angry, or even raise his voice in debate. He was often miserable with allergies, but didn’t take it out on us. He never told me he loved me, that just was not his way. This was difficult for me growing up…

3. Daily lifetips.com, It is designed to provide you with quick, concise and usable tips to make your life just a bit easier. Lifetips.com, the online owner’s manual for your life, has experts in over 200 areas who surf the Net and scour other sources to find and condense the best “Lifetips” on a given subject…and Monday through Friday, DailyInbox will send you only the very best! http://lifetips.com

Sample:
A Way To Use Leftover Wine:
No one ever knows just how to save leftover wine or just what to do with it. Here is a tip for both problems. Take your leftover wine and put it in an ice cube tray. Freeze it and use it later in your casseroles and sauces.

4. Some four hundred years ago, the English philosopher Sir Francis Bacon observed that “the genius, wit and spirit of a nation are discovered in its proverbs.” In this spirit, Proverbs Plus… delivers a sampling of proverbs and other words of wisdom directly to your inbox Monday through Friday. http://your.dailyinbox.com/pplus/

Sample.
Eyes that see do not grow old.
— Nicaraguan Proverb
No eyes that have seen beauty ever lose their sight.
— Jean Toomer

5. Messages from the Masters, a new daily ezine featuring articles and quotes from the greatest Masters of Success including Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Sheila Murray Bethel, Jim Rohn, Charlie “Tremendous” Jones and dozens more time tested leaders of success ideas and principles. You’ll receive a daily success article, Monday – Friday, with your FREE subscription to Messages from the Masters. Messages also provide you with a free weekly digest. Perfect for compiling a success diary. http://your.dailyinbox.com/mm/

Sample:
Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. We do not fail overnight. Failure is the inevitable result of an accumulation of poor thinking and poor choices. To put it more simply, failure is nothing more than a few errors in judgment repeated every day.
Now why would someone make an error in judgment and then be so foolish as to repeat it every day? The answer is…

6. Every day you will receive an e-mail with the Word of the Day, its definition and example sentences from literary works, newspapers, magazines and other published sources. It’s a great way to build your vocabulary for school, work or fun. Stay in touch by sharing the Word of the Day with distant (and not-so-distant) friends, relatives and co-workers. www.dictionary.com

Sample:
provenance \PRAH-vuh-nun(t)s\, noun:
Origin; source.
. . . a huge spaceship of unknown provenance that passes through the solar system without divulging its purpose to the humans who dare to explore its vast interior.
—Gerald Jonas, review of The Fountains of Youth, by Brian Stableford, New York Times, July 30, 2000

With an inbox filled with wisdom, humor, and common sense your friends’ emails will take the back seat as you move on to a life brimming with deeper messages than “I got really drunk last night and threw up all over some guy.”
With time you may even cast aside your friends entirely finding that daily emails are much more helpful, fulfilling, punctual, less maintenance, and less time consuming then any relationship you’ve had thus far. Get signed up for a daily site emailing vacation destinations, grab your dream date (your lap top), and head out into the wide beautiful world.