Soundbite of the week: What do you think about the new renovations?

“I don’t think the fish tank was necessary. I think we could have renovated Binford and also the caf. I would have liked to see more options for food this year.”

Kate Malcolm, sophomore

“They made Founders more modern and up-to-date.”

Brian Spain, first-year

“The renovations are nice but they are more for the faculty, rather than the students. The pool tables are gone from Founders so there isn’t much for students to do there anymore.”

Enmy Cabrera, junior

“It’s more of an office space. Students can’t really do anything in Founders like they used to be able to do.”

Daniel Veizaga, junior

“I don’t remember much from how it used to look but the renovations in Founders look very professional. It’s a great place to sit and do homework.”

Kelsey Ruehling, first-year

“I like the new renovations but I just wish they didn’t take away the air hockey table as well as the pool table. I wish it was more of a hangout spot rather than a business building.”

Jaclyn Nucci, senior

“I think they made Founders more of a hangout spot. It gives the school more of a university feeling. It will definitely draw more people into coming to Guilford.”

Meredith Foscue, junior