Online Dating Service for Sugar-Daddies

Well well well, don’t we just live in a kooky world? You’ve heard of Match.com and eHarmony, right?

Maybe you heard the radio spot: “A ’57 Cadillac convertible and 700 miles of open highway. What else are you gonna do? Doo-waa-de-da-doo . . . baaaaaaaby . . .” God I love that commercial-mad props.

But anyway back to schedule. The latest online dating service is something called Seeking Arrangement, and it’s so super ZANY that I have personally heard six people say “What the.” upon hearing about it.

Seeking Arrangement (http://www.seekingarrangement.com) is a site for those of us who search for a different type of relationship.

People who don’t have the time for the typical boyfriend-girlfriend “getting-to-know-you” experience.

People with money.

People who maybe want a little somethin-somethin on the side.

People like this anonymous gent from the Web site’s “How it Works” page:

“I love beautiful young ladies, and I am not ready to commit. This website is the perfect Web site for me.”

What the. Glad you like the Web site man!

In case you aren’t getting the picture, this is a site whose purpose is to match “sugar daddies” with “sugar babies” (mistresses), and engage them in what they called a “Mutually Beneficial Relationship.”

The women are benefitted because they get gifts-you know, jewels and stuff. Emeralds. I dunno.

And the fellers, the “sugar-daddies” if you will, get what they can’t find in their old, monotonous wives-compassion, youth, killer bodz . . . someone to sit on their lap and feed them cheesecake with their French-tipped fingernails. Like a goombah or something.

Stephan Smith, creator of the web site, claims that in today’s world of T.V. shows like “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” these types of relationships have lost their sleazy stigma.

“The stereotype of a sugar daddy has changed,” said Smith. “No longer is it a guy with a gold chain and a furry chest.”

“The sugar daddy of today could be the guy in the Starbucks line who has some disposable income at the end of the month to pamper a sugar baby with,” Smith said. “She’s working hard at a part-time job on the side and she could use a guy who could offer some monetary support.”

Sure Stephan. Keep telling yourself that.

Okay, maybe the image of the man has changed. But are THESE types of relationships moral? Oh course my grandma would say no . . . but then again she thinks the new Pepper Jack Cheez-Its are unethical (Old gals like her can be STUBBORN!).

I think it’s moral if everyone involved is enjoying themselves and being treated the way theY want to be. And from what I can tell, they’re having a blast.

Take Chris and Melanie for example, recently featured on Good Morning America.

Eighteen-year-old Melanie is living a life of luxury that girls her age can only dream of.

“All my bills paid, travel when I want, go shopping and do things girls my age can’t do,” Melanie said of her life’s perks. “I am having an amazing time. I love life. I like life better than the average girl.”

And 40-year-old married millionaire Chris is all smiles.

“We’re pretty up-front about what we’re looking for,” Chris said. “I’m happy because I have a beautiful girl to hang out with.”

Well, I say more power to ’em.

Yeah sure, maybe I feel a little sorry for the wives of the married sugar-daddies. But as for the un-married macs, life’s short. Who cares what they do in their private lives?

“It’s good to be the king,” said junior Henry Wells. “Very good.