Volume 103 , Issue 20, Guilfordian Quiz
1. What country is the bear on the cover from?
2. What religion was cracked down by Russia?
b. Jehovah’s witnesses
3. Where was Allan Gurganus born?
a. North Carolina
4. What does FAHE stand for?
a. Forensic Association of Health and Education
b. Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprise
c. Friends Association for Higher Education
d. Fellow Association of the Healthcare Environment
5. Which artist has their art at the Hege Library currently?
a. Tama Hochbaum
b. Amy Toensing
c. Saba Taj
d. Vincent Van Gogh
6. How many prospective students came to Spring into Guilford?
7. Who did the Greensboro Grasshopers play against on April 10?
a. Delmarva Shorebirds
b. Augusta GreenJackets
c. Greenville Drive
d. Hickory Crawdads
8. Who is the International Club president?
a. Leah Whetten-Goldstein
b. Zi Huang
c. Chris Collins
d. Sel Mpang
9. When is Guilford implementing the new curriculum?
a. Fall 2017
b. Spring 2018
c. Fall 2018
d. Spring 2019
10. Which state became the 29th to legalize medical marijuana?
c. West Virginia
ECAR NEEDS YOU!
Every Campus A Refuge is about to host another family of 5. We’ll need lots of food/toiletries. Donating ONE item will help:
Please write your name next to the item listed here that you can donate and note how many of that item you can provide and by when.
Small items can be dropped off anytime that Archdale is open OUTSIDE Diya Abdo’s office (Archdale 114). Someone will be picking them up.
Large items should be dropped off starting Monday morning at the Family’s apartment itself. Contact Walid at that time to let him know you are coming.
Kids’ ages are 3, 9 and 11. All boys.